If I could help you by Vedic Jyotish !
Hi Friends, If I could help you by Vedic Jyotish ! Then I would be very happy.
I am from India. I am here to give you some info regarding interesting topics of Indian (Vedic) Astrology. I would definitely try to solve many problems in your life with the help of of Astrology and Lal Kitab. We all have several problems in life. Destiny can not be changed, i think, but you may get a better position by your Karma (Action). Around 40% events of life are Destined (Divine)Fortune, remaining 60% may be made smoother by our action, by using Astrological remedies, Vaastu remedies. Why not then give a try ? There is nothing to lose. Rather some improvements can be achieved. If you believe in Astrology, Lal Kitab and follow the remedies given to safeguard you from your life’s problems, then you would get a better life. You will prosper more in life by properly doing remedies. See friends, We are bound by our Karmas, not only of past life but also by the Karmas being performed during our current life. During the current life we are bound by the destiny as fixed by our past Karmas and Astrology can only help us to achieve that destiny whenever we are bogged down by the hurdles created by the planetary positions in birth chart. Suppose, one is destined to become IAS , but faces barrier, difficulties ,obstacles; at that point of time, astrology comes in to help. One can perform penance properly and achieve the destiny. It may also so happen that one may miss his destiny if he does not perform the penance as recommended. Many people became achievers after getting guidance from good astrologers and following proper remedies as per their Kundli.
If I could do anything good to you, I would be more than happy and content. You may gain good knowledge of Jyotish Shashtra if you continue reading all my pages .
Please go through all my blog pages/topics here, and express your views impartially.
For any help/question, you can always write ,or, mail me at